Know the benefits of eating almondsLogin to Health November 29, 2020 Lifestyle Diseases 28 Views
Benefits of eating almonds
Almonds are rich in plenty of nutrients like Vitamin E and magnesium. It also contains a number of antioxidants. It strengthens the body and nourishes the brain. Almonds contain calories in a little amount, but must be consumed in the right quantity at the right time. It helps build a stronger immune system. Let us look into the miraculous health benefits of almonds.
- What are the benefits of eating almonds?
- What is the best time to eat almonds?
- What the diseases for which almonds prove to be beneficial?
- What are the side-effects of eating almonds?
- What are the health benefits of almonds for women?
What are the benefits of eating almonds?
- Almonds increase the memorizing capacity of the brain.
- The antioxidants present in almonds control the blood pressure.
- Almonds cure problems like indigestion and constipation.
- Almonds are effective to cure any type of injury in the nails.
- Regular consumption of almonds keeps the lips nourished.
- Almond oil is effective for pain due to prickles of a centipede.
- Consuming soaked almonds after peeling their outer skin, provides relief from the burning sensation during urination.
- Massaging a mixture of ground almonds and mustard oil on the scalp is useful for severe headaches.
- To cure tiredness and weakness, eat almonds with ground saffron, nutmeg, cardamom, sugar, cloves, mace along with ghee.
- Consuming almonds on a daily basis reduces backache. (Read more- What causes backache)
What is the best time to eat almonds?
- Almonds are effective when taken at the right time in the right quantity.
- Soaking the almonds at night and peeling them the next morning, makes them even healthier. This way, the body can get all the protein present in them.
- Consuming 8 to 10 almonds a day maintains the stomach temperature and prevents gastric problems.
- Consuming sprouted almonds provides plenty of nutrients to the body.
- For this, almonds must be soaked in water for about two to three days.
What the diseases for which almonds prove to be beneficial?
- Almonds must be consumed more in case of heart diseases. (Read about- Causes of heart attacks)
- Eating almonds controls the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Almonds are effective to treat teeth related ailments.
- Almonds are beneficial for jaundice patients.
- An almond pudding is useful for people suffering from smallpox.
- Almonds reduce the effect of dry cough and asthma.
- Rich in magnesium, zinc and vitamin E, almonds are beneficial for curing piles.
What are the side-effects of eating almonds?
Almonds have numerous positive health impacts, but excessive consumption might lead to some side-effects.
- Uncontrolled consumption of almonds causes gastric problems. People with gastric issues must reduce the consumption of almonds.
- Almonds contain oxalates, which makes them harmful for people with kidney and gall bladder problems. (Read more- What causes kidney stones)
What are the health benefits of almonds for women?
- Women must consume soaked almonds in the morning to overcome skin ailments.
- Folic acid present in almonds is beneficial for pregnant women and the fetus. Folic acid reduces the risk of problems in the newly born child.
- Women tend to become weak during menstruation. Almonds with milk strengthens the body and increases the immunity.
- Almonds are rich in protein and fiber content which helps to reduce the body weight.
If you face any irregularity or difficulty due to the consumption of almonds, contact a General Physician immediately.