What are the Benefits of Herbal TeaLogin to Health January 21, 2021 Lifestyle Diseases 18 Views
Benefits of Herbal Tea
Herbal tea is a type of Ayurvedic tea that can be prepared just like any regular tea. Herbal tea has been used since ancient times. It consists of many nutrients and minerals that help in preventing several health problems. Replacing your regular tea with herbal tea has many health benefits. It helps in preventing infections, controlling diabetes, reducing weight, correcting stomach problems, reducing stress, and correcting skin problems. Probably many people might not know much about herbal tea, so let us tell you in detail about herbal tea through today’s article.
- Nutrients present in Herbal Tea
- Benefits of Herbal Tea
- Recipe of Herbal Tea
- Side-Effects of Herbal Tea
Nutrients present in Herbal Tea
Herbal tea means Ayurvedic tea that is prepared with a lot of herbs. Herbal tea is rich in nutrients. It contains monounsaturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, and a small amount of sodium, potassium. It contains a high amount of Vitamin A and Vitamin C and does not contain cholesterol at all. It helps in increasing the immunity of the body. (Read more – What to drink to increase immunity)
Benefits of Herbal Tea
Herbal tea has many health benefits. Let us elaborate further.
- Strengthens the digestive system – Herbal tea is very effective in curing stomach related problems like stomach pain, stomach cramps, constipation, excretion, bloating, diarrhea, etc. As already told before, herbal tea consists of several types of herbal medicines that help in strengthening the digestive system. Herbal tea is made by using herbs such as cinnamon, ginger, peppermint, chamomile in tea to prevent stomach problems. If you have a weak digestive system, then you can consume this tea.
- Increases immunity – The immune system helps our body to fight against disease and infections. If our immune system becomes weak, then our ability to fight diseases decreases, because of which we fall ill. Herbal tea helps in increasing the body’s immunity. It contains a good amount of vitamin C and several other minerals that make the body strong and protect it from diseases.(Read more – What to eat to increase immunity)
- Beneficial for brain health – Excessive stress affects our brain and increases the risk of other diseases. If you want to protect the brain from diseases, then firstly remove the stress. Herbal tea is one such Ayurvedic tea that helps in reducing stress and anxiety. Ayurvedic tea also helps in improving the blood circulation of the brain and keeps the memory sharp. To make herbal tea, prepare a mixture of ginger, rose, mint, dandelion, and drink it.
- Beneficial in relieving insomnia – Herbal tea is beneficial in relieving insomnia. Prepare herbal tea using chamomile and consume it; your sleep problems will start to disappear in a few days.
Recipe of Herbal Tea
- Herbal tea is prepared the same way you make regular tea at home. A regular tea uses tea leaves, milk, and sugar, but herbal tea is prepared from herbs, and it does not contain caffeine.
- To make a herbal tea, some medicinal herbs, roots, flowers, leaves, and seeds are used by boiling them in water. This type of Ayurvedic tea provides nutrients to the body and protects against diseases. Herbal tea is beneficial in reducing many types of health problems. Herbal tea has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the body.
- According to some experts, the ingredients used in herbal tea are activated in separate parts. It consists of one part catalyst ingredient and two parts accessory ingredients. Herbal tea is delicious and highly beneficial that balances the body.(Read more – Benefits of Masala Tea)
Side-Effects of Herbal Tea
Herbal tea or Ayurvedic tea is beneficial for our health, but in some rare cases, there can be some harmful results.
- The amount of herbs used in herbal tea should be kept low, as high amounts can be harmful to health.
- If you take any medicines, then consult your doctor before consuming any herbal tea.
- Herbal tea is made from herbs, and some herbs are poisonous. Excessive use of such herbs can cause harm to the body.
- If you are allergic to any herbs, then do not use those herbs in your tea.(Read more – Advantages and disadvantages of Rosemary Tea)
We hope your questions about the benefits of herbal tea; are answered through this article.
If you have any health problems after drinking herbal tea, stop consuming it immediately, and contact the General Physician.
We only aim to give you information through the article. We do not recommend medication or treatment in any way. Only a doctor can give you good advice because no one else is better than them.