Why is Neem so Healthy? November 13, 2020 Lifestyle Diseases 927 Views
- Since ancient times, the neem plant has been widely used in making different types of herbs. Neem is also known as Indian Lilac.
- Neem is used in Ayurvedic, Unani, and Homeopathic medicines. It has been quoted in the Vedas that neem is the cure for all diseases.
- There are many languages in India due to which Neem has different names like Kadulimb in Marathi, Neem in UP and Bihar, Aru Vepapila in Malayalam, Vepapila in Tamil, Vem in Telugu, Limba in Gujarati, Bevu in Kannada, and Nimba Pata in Bengali.
- Neem is rich in antiseptic and anti-viral properties. Neem cures many symptoms, that is why it is called One Tree Pharmacy, which means herbs giving tree.
What are the benefits of Neem?
The benefits of neem are as follows.
- Neem prevents cancer disease – Neem is very beneficial for cancer disease. Cancer Institute believes that neem fruits, seeds, leaves, flowers, etc. reduce the effects of cervical and prostate cancer.
- Reducing lice in hair – Neem has insecticidal properties, which helps in removing hair lice. Using neem oil in hair helps to get rid of itchy scalp.
- Benefits of eating neem leaves – Consuming neem leaves purify the blood as well as helps in getting rid of harmful toxins.
- Skin protection – Neem leaves reduce all skin related diseases and prevent infections.
- Diabetes – Juice made from neem leaves is very useful in controlling diabetes.
- Removing nail infections – Neem leaves have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, which kills the bacteria and also cures tonal fungi.
- Useful in bathing – Boiling neem leaves with water enhances the quality of water. So that the water becomes anti-bacterial and bathing with that water prevents skin related problems. One can also use neem capsules or neem powder.
- Beneficial for arthritis – Neem is a herbal remedy especially for rheumatoid arthritis as it reduces joint pain and swelling.
- Removing stomach worms – Neem has the ability to fight with germs, due to its bitterness, bacteria get destroyed. Eat 1 or 2 leaves of neem twice a day, which will kill the germs in the stomach, or you can take a dose of neem capsules with the advice of a doctor.
What are the Treatments of Neem?
- Massaging the joints with neem oil relieves pain and inflammation due to which arthritis can be treated.
- Jaundice occurs due to the blockage in the bile that reaches into the intestine from the gall bladder. Drinking neem juice mixed with dry ginger powder helps in reducing this problem.
- If there is a complaint of prolonged fever and high spleen due to a heavy meal, then drink powered neem leaves mixed with water.
- People with low sex drive should reduce neem intake.
- Apply crushed neem leaves on palms and soles to reduce irritation.
- Drink the juice of neem seeds mixed with sugar to get rid of the heat.
- In smallpox disease, neem leaves should be spread on the patient’s bed and he should be bathed with neem water so that pesticides and bacteria are killed.
- Boils and pimples on the body are cured quickly by applying neem leaves paste.
If you are having any health problems due to the consumption of neem leaves or neem juice, then immediately see your nearest doctor. Contact General Physician Doctor today.