Know about the Best Foods for Thicker HairLogin to Health January 13, 2021 Lifestyle Diseases 20 Views
Best Foods for Thicker Hair
How to get thicker hair?
Every person wants to have beautiful and strong hair. But due to lack of proper care, the hair does not grow properly and starts to weaken and break. People have many different hair problems such as hair fall, dandruff, thin and damaged hair, etc. Women often complain about hair fall problems that prevent their hair from getting thick and long. Let me tell you, the problems related to your hair depends on the health of your body. If there is a deficiency of Vitamin E in the body, it affects your hair growth. The health of your hair also depends on age, genetic factors, and diet. If your hair problems are related to diet, then consuming vitamin-rich foods can repair the damaged hair. Let us tell you about some of the best foods for thicker hair in today’s article.
- Causes of Weak Hair
- Best Foods for Thicker Hair
- How to take care of hair?
Causes of Weak Hair
Several reasons may be responsible for damaged and weak hair.
- Like – Due to hormonal changes, the hair becomes weak and starts breaking down. Especially during pregnancy, many changes happen in the body that directly affects the hair.
- Using blow dryers to dry wet hair can damage your hair.
- Hair becomes weak due to excessive dandruff and dryness.
- If a person is not getting proper sleep, it can badly affect his/her hair, making them damaged and weak.
- Repeated coloring or dying your hair can severely damage them.
- Extreme stress and anxiety make a person’s hair weak and prevent its growth.
- In some people, nutritional deficiencies make the hair dry, lifeless, and weak.
- Due to fungal infection in the hair during the rainy, winter, summer season, hair starts to weaken and break.(Read more – Hair Care in Winter)
Best Foods for Thicker Hair
Some of the following foods can help you get thicker hair. Let us elaborate further.
- Citrus fruits – According to some studies, consuming citrus fruits enhances the growth of hair. Vitamin C produces collagen which strengthens and lengthens the hair. A huge amount of vitamin C is present in lemons. If you want to improve your hair growth, then you can drink a glass of lemonade daily.(Read more – Health Benefits of Oranges)
- Soybean – Soybean consists of some compounds which help to strengthen the root of the hair. Soybeans can be used in the diet in the following ways, such as vegetables, pakora, or sandwiches.
- Egg – Egg contains a good amount of protein and other nutrients that make hair strong and thick. Eggs are a great source of nutrition that is required for hair growth. Apart from this, there is a good amount of zinc and selenium in eggs that helps strengthen the hair. Therefore, include eggs in your diet.
- Avocado – Avocado is a type of superfood that contains countless vitamins and minerals. It helps in strengthening hair and making hair thicker. It is a fruit that helps in preventing many health ailments. If you want to make the hair beautiful and thick, then include avocado in your diet. (Read more – What are the benefits of avocado)
- Carrots – Carrots are a good source of protein as well as vitamin B7. They are beneficial in hair growth as well as strengthens hair. If you do not like to eat carrots, then you can consume carrot juice.
How to take care of hair?
Due to excessive pollution and not taking proper care of the hair, the hair becomes dry and lifeless. Let us explain some hair care tips further.
- Massage your hair properly because it prevents dandruff in the hair.
- Vinegar can be used to make hair shiny. Vinegar contains a good amount of potassium that prevents itching and infection.
- Use coconut milk to nourish the hair as it contains a lot of nutrients that promote hair growth.
- Massage your scalp with almond oil or olive oil twice a week to strengthen the roots.
- To get rid of dandruff, mix two to three teaspoons of black pepper powder with curd and apply it on your scalp and leave it for half an hour. After some time, wash the hair with clean water. (Read more – Benefits of Shikakai for hair)
We hope that we could answer your questions regarding the best foods for thicker hair through this article.
If you want more information about your hair problem, you can contact a good Dermatologist.
We only aim to give you information through the article. We do not recommend medication or treatment in any way. Only a doctor can give you good advice because no one else is better than them.