The problem of Hair fall and its TreatmentLogin to Health November 19, 2020 Lifestyle Diseases 95 Views
The problem of Hair fall
Nowadays everyone has the problem of hair fall. Most common factors affecting hair fall are genetic. Stress and tension may also cause hair fall. A majority of People are so busy with their work so they do not take care of their hair. The problem of hair fall arises due to this. Lack of essential nutrients is one of the reasons of hair fall. Let us know more about hair fall.
- What is hair fall?
- What causes hair fall?
- What are the symptoms of hair fall?
- What is the treatment of hair fall?
- What are the home remedies to prevent hair fall?
What is hair fall?
When the body does not get all nutrients, it may cause hair to fall. The use of excessive hair color weakens the roots. Hair dryers also harm the hair.
What causes hair fall?
The hair fall problem is very common for everybody.
- Some people have hair fall due to genetic reason.
- Hair fall occurs due to hormonal changes.
- Infection might cause hair to fall.
- Lack of nutrients in arthritis patients causes hair fall.
- Deficiency of iron and protein causes hair fall.
What are the symptoms of hair fall?
- Hair weakening.
- Breaking of each hair strand.
- Loss of hair all over the body.
- Circular to patchy bald spots.
- Scaly patches that spread throughout the skull.
What is the treatment of hair fall?
- If people have a serious hair fall problem, then doctor recommends hair surgery.
- Corticosteroids and minoxidil are the medicines which the doctor prescribes.
- Consult a dermatologist if the problem of hair fall occurs.
What are the home remedies to prevent hair fall?
- Egg should be used to overcome the problem of hair fall.
Method of application: Break two eggs and put the only white portion in a bowl. Dissolve the egg properly and make a paste. Apply it on the hair with the help of a brush. Cover the head with the shower cap. After twenty minutes, wash the hair with cold water and then shampoo it.
- Amla is very useful to prevent hair fall.
Method of application: Boil the amla in coconut oil until the oil turns black. Apply this oil on hair and leave it. After twenty minutes, wash the hair properly. Apply coconut oil to strengthen the roots.
If you have hair fall related problems or require more information about the same, contact a Dermatologist.