Know the Best Home Remedies for Breast PainLogin to Health November 23, 2020 Lifestyle Diseases 77 Views
Home Remedies for Breast pain
Breast pain is a common problem in women, especially during menstruation. Breast pain is also called nostalgia. Breast pain affects 40% to 50% women. Symptoms of breast pain include swelling, heaviness and tenderness in the breasts. Few women experience extreme and persistent pain in the breasts. Breast pain during menstruation can be classified into two types, cyclic and non-cyclic. Breasts pain during menstruation in the case of cyclic pain while the pain is refracted during menstruation in the case of non-cyclic pain. Hormonal changes cause breast pain during menstruation. Various other factors also lead to breast pain. Wearing a wrong or inappropriate bra, irregular menstruation and breastfeeding results in breast pain. Certain home remedies provide relief to this problem. Contact a good gynecologist if the pain persists. Let us look into several effective home remedies for breast pain.
What are the home remedies for breast pain?
The problem of breast pain is common among women, but treatment is necessary if the intensity of the pain increases. The following home remedies are beneficial to overcome the breast pain:
- Primrose oil: The best home remedy to treat breast pain is the use of Primrose oil. It is rich in gamolenic acid, which produces a fatty acid that balances the hormone level in the body. It prevents the breast pain. Massage primrose oil gently on the breasts for a few minutes. The process can be repeated in two to three months. Contact a doctor if the pain persists.
- Chest berry: Chest berry reduces the symptoms of the cyclic breast pain during menstruation. The secretion of prolactin by the pituitary gland reduces the breast pain. Chest berry reduces the pain. Its juice can be consumed twice a day. Few drops of chest berry juice can be mixed with a liquid and must be taken in the morning. Consult a doctor before consuming the chest berry for three months.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an effective nutrient that is beneficial to reduce breast pain. It helps to reduce the fluid retention and swelling of the breasts. Consume dry fruits, leafy vegetables, bananas and soya beans obtain magnesium. They reduce the breast pain and the pain during menstrual periods. Dark chocolate also contains magnesium. (Read about- Menstrual problems)
- Apple vinegar: Apple vinegar is not just beneficial for the health; it also reduces breast pain. It has antiseptic and antioxidant properties that relieve the pain. Consume two drops of apple vinegar in a glass of water or equal amount of apple vinegar and honey. Drink this mixture twice a day. (Read about- Benefits of Apple vinegar)
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is beneficial for the hair and the skin. It regulates the hormones and thus reduces breast pain and menstrual pain. It is also effective to reduce the other symptoms. According to a certain research, consuming 200 to 400 vitamins to obtain vitamin E. Consult a doctor about the same. Consume sunflower seeds, almonds, spinach, turnip, mustard greens and olive oil get vitamin E. Massage vitamin E oil on the breasts to reduce the pain.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds are rich in medicinal properties that help the body fight diseases. They reduce breast pain and flush out the toxins from the body. Fennel seeds can be boiled in water and consumed several times a day to reduce breast pain. Eat roasted fennel seeds to reduce the pain of PMS.
- Castor oil: Castor oil has multiple health benefits. It is rich in essential nutrients and reduce the menstrual pain. Massage a spoon of castor oil and a spoon of olive oil on the breasts to relieve pain.
If you have any problem related to the breasts, contact a Gynecologist.