Why do people get a fatigue? Home remedies for fatigue? December 12, 2020 Lifestyle Diseases 445 Views
Why do people get a fatigue?
More or less everyone in today’s world is worried by the problem of tiredness and exhaustion. Working day and night in front of the laptop screens makes the eyes tired. This problem isn’t just occurring in the office going people, but is common among everyone. Few people may get depressed because of worrying about their work. Fatigue is not just tiredness; it may lead to a mental illness over time. People must indulge in physical activities like yoga and exercise to stay fit. Let us go through the details of this problem of fatigue and Home remedies for fatigue.
- What causes fatigue?
- What are the symptoms of Fatigue?
- What is the treatment of fatigue?
- What are the home remedies for fatigue?
What causes fatigue?
Fatigue and weakness are comparable to the two sides of a coin. Few people cannot sleep at night due to overthinking about their family related issues. This leads to mental illness and weakness. As a result, the affected person may feel nauseous. Headache is also a common symptom. Women are three times more prone to fatigue than men. There is no particular treatment as such, but the symptoms can be reduced.
What are the symptoms of Fatigue?
Few researches believe that some viral infections such as mouse leukemia virus causes fatigue and weakness.
- Canned food items available in the market may be allergic for some individuals. They may cause irritation and nausea.
- People tend to get upset and frustrated due to family and work-related issues.
- A person who is mentally as well as physically tensed cannot sleep well.
- Diabetic people get tired quickly.
- Stress and anxiety also cause tiredness. Tiredness occurs in people belonging to all age groups, but it is most common among people around 40 to 55 years of age.
What is the treatment of fatigue?
Most of the people can have the same problem of tiredness and exhaustion, but the treatment depends on the signs and symptoms of the problem.
- If you are unable to recover using home remedies, doctors may prescribe sleeping pills.
- In the case of extreme discomfort, antidepressants are effective.
What are the home remedies for fatigue?
Simple and easy to do home remedies can be effective to provide relief.
- Take a sleep of 7 to 8 hours on a daily basis.
- Drink 3 to 4 glasses of water in an hour.
- Consume papaya seeds, almonds, green tea and amla.
- Exercise and practice yoga to reduce mental stress.
If you are troubled with the problem of fatigue and tiredness, contact a General Physician immediately.