What are the Symptoms of the New COVID Strain March 15, 2021 Lifestyle Diseases 187 Views
New COVID Strain
The whole world is very upset due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the vaccine has been prepared to cure the virus in collaboration with a team of doctors and scientists. Coronavirus is spreading rapidly in people in India, but due to the caution of the people and the vaccination process, the number of cases is decreasing. The coronavirus is causing its havoc, as the new strain of coronavirus has arrived, which is more deadly and fatal than the previous one. A few cases of the new coronavirus strain have been found in many states of India. The concern of the people has increased as there is no vaccine available for this new strain of coronavirus. However, the scientists are engaged in research. People should follow the instructions given by the government to prevent the spread of the new strains of coronavirus in India. Let us go over the details of the new strain of COVID in today’s article.
- What is the new strain of Coronavirus?
- Symptoms of the new COVID strain
- Diagnosis of new COVID strain
- Prevention of new COVID strain
What is the new strain of Coronavirus?
The coronavirus has infected millions of people all over the world, but the vaccine has been developed by scientists. However, people should still be cautious and safe from the virus. The new strain of the coronavirus is spreading rapidly and is killing a lot of people. It is a more deadly and dangerous virus than the earlier strain of coronavirus. These viruses include L-strain and S-strain. Scientists are doing more research on new strains of coronavirus. This virus was first found in England but is spreading rapidly all over the world and in India. In such a situation, people should not stop wearing masks and continue to practice social distancing in public places to prevent the spread of infection.(Read more – How to work at home during coronavirus)
Symptoms of the new COVID strain
As you know, the coronavirus has caused havoc all over the world and people have come to know a lot about the symptoms.
Common symptoms of coronavirus include:
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling tired
- Decreased sense of smell.
However, many people do not understand how to identify the symptoms of the new strain of coronavirus because they are somewhat similar to the previous ones. This new strain of the virus is more dangerous than the old one.
Symptoms of the new COVID strain include:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Constant chest pain
- Mental confusion
- Blue face
- Feeling tired
- Yellowing of lips. (Read more – What is a liver transplant)
If a person experiences symptom of the new strain of coronavirus, then he should contact the doctor without any delay.
Diagnosis of new COVID strain
After the appearance of the new strain of coronavirus, many countries are running an investigation program to make people aware and prevent the spread of the virus. For example, a coronavirus test is done by collecting a mucus sample through a person’s nose or mouth. In particular, the diagnostic tests are done 24 hours after some cases of the new strain of coronavirus have been found in India. People coming from abroad have to undergo a COVID test to check for both the old and new strains of the virus. If a person tests positive for the new strain of coronavirus, he is kept in isolation in the hospital for further treatment. However, the patient can go home after full recovery. (Read more – How is the coronavirus tested)
Prevention of New COVID strain
To protect yourself from the new strain of coronavirus it is necessary to keep the following precautions in mind:
- Always wear a face mask when you go out of the house.
- Practice social distancing in public places, i.e., maintain 6 yards of distance from other people.
- People working outside must use the N95 mask.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill the virus on your hands. Also, wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds.
- The coronavirus enters the body through the mouth and nose, so avoid touching your mouth and nose repeatedly.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet from people who have cold and flu.
- If you have a common cold, keep your distance from other people and always throw used tissues in the dustbin.
- Clean the frequently used items, such as keyboards, doors, counters, etc., so that there is no risk of infection.(Read more – Eating chicken causes coronavirus)
We hope that we could answer your questions regarding the symptoms of the new COVID strain through this article.
If you are experiencing symptoms of the new coronavirus strain, then immediately contact the Infectious Diseases expert.
We only aim to give you information through the article. We do not recommend medication, treatment in any way. Only a doctor can give you good advice because no one else is better than them.