Uses and Benefits and Side-Effects of Zincovit Tablet November 4, 2020 Lifestyle Diseases 20528 Views
Zincovit Tablet is also known as Zincovit Apex Tablet. When there is a deficiency of vitamins in the body, the doctor may prescribe Zincovit Tablet. This tablet contains high concentration of essential vitamins, minerals, and zinc that plays an important role in improving the immune system of the body. It is said that zinc boosts immunity. Selenium in Zincovit acts as an effective immune booster that ensures strong immunity. Vitamin A promotes healthy cell growth, while vitamin C helps in the growth and repair of cells and tissues in all parts of your body. Zincovit tablets can be used as a nutritional supplement and aid in the absorption of calcium by the body. Zincovit tablets are recommended as dietary supplements that provide nutritional support in heart, diabetic, tubercular, and rheumatic patients as well as those people suffering from acute and chronic diseases. Let us tell you in detail about the use, advantages, and disadvantages of Zincovit Tablet in today’s article.
- What is Zincovit Tablet?
- Uses and Benefits of Zincovit Tablet
- Side-Effects of Zincovit Tablet
- Dosage of Zincovit Tablet
What is Zincovit Tablet?
Zincovit Tablet is a multi-vitamin and multi-mineral tablet. It helps in treating vitamin deficiency in the body. This tablet contains the following elements. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, and minerals such as zinc, copper, manganese, magnesium, iodine, selenium, chromium, molybdenum, etc.
Uses and Benefits of Zincovit Tablet
Zincovit Tablet is used for the treatment of vitamin deficiency in the body. This tablet is also beneficial in getting rid of some other diseases. If there is a critical deficiency of vitamins in one’s body, then the doctor prescribes to take Zincovit tablet. Let us explain in detail about the benefits of Zincovit Tablet and other conditions in which the doctor recommends this tablet.
- Zincovit tablet is beneficial in getting rid of weakness and fatigue.
- This tablet is recommended in pregnancy.
- If your diet does not contain enough nutrients, then Zincovit Tablet can be used, as it is a multi-vitamin supplement.
- It is advisable to take this tablet after surgery.
- Zincovit tablet is beneficial in the treatment of diarrhea but take it after consulting a doctor.
- It is beneficial to take Zincovit Tablet in case of vitamin or zinc deficiency.
- Zincovit tablets can be consumed to meet nutritional requirements.
- This tablet is beneficial for eye problems, often doctors recommend this tablet.
- Zincovit tablets are used for skin related problems.
- Zincovit tablets are prescribed for the strengthening of weak bones.
- Doctors may prescribe this tablet to correct the problem of loss of appetite and weight loss.
Side-Effects of Zincovit Tablet
Zincovit Tablet does not have extreme side effects but taking a high dose can cause some adverse effects on the body. Some side-effects include – difficult urination, itching, dry mouth, difficulty in sleeping, rapid heartbeat, weakness, and fatigue, hot flushes, risk of kidney stones, bad taste in mouth, swelling of throat, muscular weakness, joint pain, sickness, allergic reactions, swollen lips and face, cough, excessive urination, nausea, etc.
Dosage of Zincovit Tablet
Zincovit Tablet should be taken after proper consultation with a doctor, as he plans the dosage depending on the age and condition of the patient. So, this tablet should not be consumed without consulting a doctor. However, usually, it is advised to take one tablet a day.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is the best of our knowledge and experience and we have done our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Logintohealth is a means of providing general information about medicines to our audience and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustion. Even if the warning for a drug or combination is not mentioned, it does not mean that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without proper consultation with a specialist.
Logintohealth does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we recommend seeing a doctor immediately.