Dr. Karthik Shamanna is one of the best ENT Specialist in Bangalore and has an experience of over 15 years in the field.
Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
- Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - FESS
- Hearing Aid Fitting
- Allergy Treatment
- Nasal and Sinus Allergy Care
- Hearing Loss
- Surgery for Snoring
- Laser Surgeries for Head and Neck Lesions
- Skull Base Surgery
- Ear Wax (Cerumen) Removal Foreign Body in Eyes
- Nose and Throat
- Laryngoscopy Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
- CSF Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Eardrum Rupture Treatment
- Speech Impairment
- Ear Pain
- Nasal Disorders
- Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Hearing Impairment
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Throat and Voice Problems
- Tinnitus Evaluation / Management
- Giddiness Headache Management
- Ear Lobe Correction / Repair
- Fracture Nasal Bone Correction
- Grommet Insertion
- Cochlear Implants
- Thyroid Disorder Treatment
- Tongue Tie Release
- Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
- Thyroid Surgery
- Microsurgery of the Larynx
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Cysts and nodules of vocal fold
- Parotid Surgery
Dr. Karthik Shamanna has over 15 years of experience in the field of Otorhinolaryngology. He was a Resident at Kasturba Medical College (1999-2002) and Registrar at Manipal Hospital (2002-2003). Dr. Karthik has teachinng experience in his subject in Bangalore Medical College for over 11 years.
Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI).
Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS).
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSED).
Awards and Recognitions
Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, United Kingdom - 2008.
MBBS - Sri Siddhartha Medical College & Research, 1996.
MS - ENT - Kasturba Medical College, 2002.
MRCS (UK) - Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, UK, 2009.