Member asked on 2 years ago

I have issues regarding certain fears but as a doctor by profession myself I dnt thk I need medications...I want to know whether I shud consult a psychiatrist or a counsellor

1 Doctors Replied
1 year ago

Dr. Ritika Aggarwal | Psychologist

If you do not want to take medications, I suggest consulting a counsellor/psychologist. They can also help you ascertain if you require any medication after a detailed history.