Dr. ABC XYZ
Spotting Dizziness and Balance Problems - 3rd April 2016
Dizziness and balance problems may be hard to spot in children. Younger kids may lack the vocabulary to describe their symptoms. Talk with a health care provider if your child:
- falls frequently.
- seems unsteady upon standing or walking.
- feels as if the room is spinning around him/her.
- feels as if moving when standing or sitting still.
- feels as if she’s falling.
- feels lightheaded, or as if he might faint.
- says that vision becomes blurred.
Source: NIH News In Health, March 2016