Dr. ABC XYZ
Sore Throat Relief - 3rd April 2016
- Try hot tea with lemon or some hot soup.
- Keep your throat moist with lozenges or hard candies.
- Gargle with warm salt water or use ice chips.
- Cold liquids or popsicles can numb the pain. Throat sprays and over-the-counter pain relievers can help, too.
- Use a humidifier or vaporizer, especially when sleeping, to keep air from getting too dry.
- If the sore throat persists for several days, contact a health care professional.
Source: NIH News In Health