- Quick advice lets your existing patients that are registered with you, call you through our system.
- The purpose of Quick Advice is to answer any quick queries of your existing patients. For e.g. my child has colic, what can I do? What can I feed a 6 month old baby?
- Patients do not upload any documents and are not to be provided any prescriptions.
- Patients call our IVR number and enter the doctor code basis which we call you.
- Only after they speak to you will they be charged for the call.
- They are permitted to do 2 follow-on calls within 24 hours of the first call with you.
- If they call again after 24 hours of the first call, they will not be able to call you through our system, unless they complete the payment.
- The patients will be able to rehear the last call with you for 24 hours, just in case they missed any instructions.
So this has 3 advantages: 1) Only your registered patients can call you. 2) Patients pay, but only after they have spoken to you. 3) Patients can rehear the last call.